Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brittany WHO?



So I'm on twitter, per usual, when I recieve a tweet from BRITTANY BOSCO. I didn't know who she was, what she did, why she tweeted me. I knew nothing! She had sent me a link to her website featuring her album Spectrum 2.0. I gave the site a once over, previewed a couple tracks; which lead to me downloading the album. I immediatly RETWEETED the link, for the product is GOLD. SIMPLY gold! Brittany's music is a fusion of jazz, hip hop, R&B and SOOOOOUUUUUUL!



I recommend ANYONE WHO READS THIS, to give MISS. Bosco a PLAY.
SPECTRUM 2.0 downlaod HERE



Follow @BRITTANYBOSCO on twitter
and PEEP the myspace(click for link)



check out the video for her single BLUES FOR BLUE and BLACK AND WHITE(click for link)

Here are some of my favorite youtube videos of Bosco.

BRITTANY BOSCO @ THE SAMBUCA LOUNGE
THE DAKOTA LOUNGE

No comments:

Post a Comment