Saturday, September 26, 2009

"IT'S THAT DIRTY MONEY, Y'ALL"



Diddy / Dawn Richard / Keelina = DIRTY MONEY



After watching Diddy(aka Puff Daddy/Puffy)on Late night with Jimmy Fallon, I realized that Diddy isn't as bad as most think he is. We watch him on ONE million and ONE Mtv shows, and think of him as this DRY YET COCKY MUTHA "WAT" who just wants to make bands (that don't even work). But after seeing his interview, I felt otherwise. Diddy(aka Sean Kombs) gave off a certain humor; that yes, could be taken otherwise. However, I quote the man himself when I say, he said: "I KNOW I'M NOT THE BEST RAPPER". I was sold at that point, for he told jokes and laughed at himself. I felt as though for a moment, I could be down wit' Diddy.



I most definitely will be riding THE LAST TRAIN TO PARIS; which is said to be his most personal album yet. Perhaps, a look inside of SEAN COMBS the person, not the name.

Related links
Spin Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment