Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who is that ARTIST!

Sometimes when I look at my shoes or I’m just surfing the internet looking at different designs I wonder who designed these sneakers. There are many artist that we may or may not know of that create the most diverse designs I have ever seen! These are artists that I wish I knew about a long time ago, and that I think you all should know if you don’t already! There are tons to choose from but the top three I wish I knew about a long time ago would be: Shin Tanaka, Lusthfi Mustafan best known as The Killer Gerbil, and last and certainly not least Insa!



-Shin Tanaka is an awesome artist from Fukuoka, Japan who is a designer, paper toy creator and graffiti writer. Shin says “My vision was to mend the line between street culture and the global sneaker phenomenon.” Now that, he has done! Shin has had the opportunity to work with over 20 sneaker brands from around the world! Want to know more about Shin Tanaka? The website is http://shin.co.nr/



-Lusthfi Mustafan also known as “The Killer Gerbil” is a visual artist out of Singapore who has been creating The Killer Gerbil as an alter ego. I bet your wondering how he came up with the name The Killer Gerbil right?! Well check out his website where you can learn more about it! http://thekillergerbil.blogspot.com/



-Insa is best known in the United Kingdom for his flawless 3D graffiti pieces and sexy Nike fetish kicks! Sex sells right? What stands out the most about Insa to me is that he has ventured into designing women’s heels that are to die for! Best place to visit to know more about his designs is http://www.insaland.com/blog/

By @Jazzreed
of sneaksNheelz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment